Emerging Markets Equity Strategy and GEM Banks
Jul 3, 2013
London, United Kingdom
J.P. Morgan offices, 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf
J.P. Morgan Cazenove is pleased to announce the Emerging Markets Equity Strategy and GEM Banks: Second Half Outlook event on Wednesday, July 3, taking place at our offices in Canary Wharf. Our GEM Equity Strategy team and our GEM Banks team as well as some of our best global strategists and economists will discuss the key issues facing emerging markets.
- Paul Formanko - CEEMEA Banks
- Josh Klaczek - Asian Banks
- Jaime Becerril - Spanish Banks in Latin America
- David Mackie - The Global Economic Outlook
- Nora Szentivanyi - CEEMEA Economic Outlook
- Jonny Goulden - EM Bond Markets: Higher Rates & Lower Flows
- Mislav Matejka - Global Equities
- Paul Meggyesi - QE-BoJ Impact on EM & the World
- Adrian Mowat - Asian & GEM Equities
- David Aserkoff - CEEMEA Equities
- Pedro Martins - Latam Equities
To register, please contact your J.P. Morgan Cazenove representative.
Please note that J.P. Morgan conferences are by invitation only. Invitations are non-transferable.